Each year as the weather warms the floral patterns start to come out. However this season it seems as if they are EVERYWHERE! Dresses, Bags, Shoes, Swimwear, I mean EVERYWHERE!
Whether you are going full on or just dipping your toe in the water there are plenty of ways you can spring for florals!
How should you wear them? Here are some tips……
1) If you choose a larger floral print opt for a more structured garment. This will ensure you don’t look like a walking curtain.
2) If you’re not super girly (guilty!) try finding a floral pattern on a more boyish item like a bomber, moto jacket, or denim. Avoid colors like pink or purple and choose colors like blue or green.
3) If you are worried about a floral garment going out of style quickly (it won’t, but I understand the dilema) pick more neutral or subdued colors. This will give you more options to mix and match. Also you won’t tire of the print after only a few wears.
4) If you dont want to wear flowers on your clothes try wearing them on your accessories, bags, shoes, or jewels.
5) In a more professional environment it is all about how you wear it. Pair your florals with simpler neutral items like a basic blouse, black pants, or simple jewelry.
How do you feel about florals? Will you be trying them out this fall?